BlueGriffon

Propose and present new applications that could be integrated
Règles du forum
¤ Rules for applications' submission.
¤ Direct download links are prohibited and will be deleted without notice.
4 messages • Page 1 sur 1

BlueGriffon

Messagede motix » 10 Octobre 2011, 14:12

Topic Title: BlueGriffon

Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, Czech, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Traditional Chinese

Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, Fedora, Ubuntu

License: tri-licensed under the Mozilla Public License 1.1, the GNU General Public License Version 2 and the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1.

Author's description:

BlueGriffon is a new WYSIWYG content editor for the World Wide Web. Powered by Gecko, the rendering engine of Firefox 4, it's a modern and robust solution to edit Web pages in conformance to the latest Web Standards.
t's free to download (current stable version is 1.2.1) and is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

BlueGriffon is an intuitive application that provides Web authors (beginners or more advanced) with a simple User Interface allowing to create attractive Web sites without requiring extensive technical knowledge about Web Standards.

Because Gecko lives inside BlueGriffon, the document you edit will look exactly the same in Firefox 4. Advanced users can always use the Source View to hard-code their page.

MyOpiniton:
BlueGriffon is developed by Daniel Glazman, the author of Nvu. It supports HTML5, XHTML and HTML autoring. It's free, easy to use, and updated regulary.
I would suggest to replace the KompoZer with the BlueGriffon, since the first one has not been update more than year and a half, and last BlueGriffon update is from 30. September 2011.

Author website:
http://bluegriffon.org/

Download web page:
http://bluegriffon.org/pages/Download
motix
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: BlueGriffon

Messagede agustinus » 24 Février 2012, 08:14

I have agree
agustinus
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede akhouri_sarvesh » 05 Mars 2012, 08:16

Nice ! I have tried this.
akhouri_sarvesh
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Messagede azpevico » 04 Mai 2012, 00:54

I also want it to become part of Liberkey.
azpevico
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

4 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers Applications submission