Warzone 2100

Propose and present new applications that could be integrated
Règles du forum
¤ Rules for applications' submission.
¤ Direct download links are prohibited and will be deleted without notice.
3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Warzone 2100

Messagede HND52087 » 25 Août 2010, 20:25

Hello everybody. Now, what I’m asking for is this and remember I don’t know that much about this game accept for the following.

Warzone 2100 is an open source real-time strategy and real-time tactics hybrid computer game.

In Warzone 2100, you command the forces of The Project in a battle to rebuild the world after mankind has almost been destroyed by nuclear missiles.
The game offers campaign, multi-player, and single-player skirmish modes (what ever that means) and as an extensive tech tree with over 400 different technologies.

And that’s all I know, I never played this game before because I don’t have my own computer so that's why as soon as it becomes portable than ill be willing to play it, but that is only if someone wants to make it portable I’m not trying force anybody to do this and that is it thanks for noticing.

Sorry, forgot to tell were to get it. Just follow this link.

http://wz2100.net/
HND52087
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Warzone 2100

Messagede HND52087 » 25 Août 2010, 20:54

Sorry, I just found out that you needed this.

This is what I was able to scratch up. Now, I don’t know much of any other language accept English. It works for Windows 2000 or later. My description is what you see above and my opinion is (well I don’t know what an opinion is exactly) that I like strategy-type games along with a few other genres and that's it sorry about this.
HND52087
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Warzone 2100

Messagede BlueMaxima » 08 Avril 2011, 08:24

Warzone 2100 offers several different translations (a dozen or so) at varying degrees of completeness.
BlueMaxima
English translator
English translator

3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers Applications submission