Requests...

Discussions (excluding Support)
3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Requests...

Messagede sl23 » 05 Juin 2011, 13:19

Hi I've used LiberKey for a while, though my main 'Menu' is PortableAppsPlatform. Though LiberKey is actually much more advanced in the feature dept!

I wondered if it were possible for you to add these additional features:

1. After installing/updating an app I'd like all the unused language files removed. I have a large collection of apps from all sources and the language/help files that I don't need take up nearly 750MB of space on my USB drive.

2. I'd like the option to Hide the LiberKey Menu on losing focus instead of currently moving to background. The problem here for me is that when LK is in the background, I have to Right Click twice to show it. Once to hide it then again to show it. This is unnecessary if LK Menu is Hidden on losing focus.

3. How about something like 'SUMo' software update checker for all apps not included or covered by LiberKey.

Thanks for a fantastic app :lol:
Live for an ideal and leave no place in the mind for anything else.
sl23
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Requests...

Messagede bichlepa » 05 Juin 2011, 15:17

sl23 a écrit:2. I'd like the option to Hide the LiberKey Menu on losing focus instead of currently moving to background. The problem here for me is that when LK is in the background, I have to Right Click twice to show it. Once to hide it then again to show it. This is unnecessary if LK Menu is Hidden on losing focus.

I'd prefer an other solution. On clicking on the Tray-Icon LiberKey should first check, whether it is focussed or not. If not it should focus itself instead of hiding.
I don't like it to hide on losing focus, because it will disappear too often. How should I move exe-files into the menu in order to create a shortcut there if the menu disappears?
bichlepa
German translator
German translator

Re: Requests...

Messagede sl23 » 05 Juin 2011, 15:32

That's why I asked for an OPTION to hide on losing focus. I rarely add stuff to LK as I have hundreds of apps already setup. This way I'm rarely stuck for an app when not online. This will make the need for LK to go to background redundant, for me it just gets in the way needlessly. When you want to add an app, check the OPTION to disable Hide, or something like that :bigsmile:

But your idea is good too. :bigsmile:
Live for an ideal and leave no place in the mind for anything else.
sl23
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers General discussions