[Solved] Paths on HDD and USB Stick

Discussions (excluding Support)
3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

[Solved] Paths on HDD and USB Stick

Messagede retghy » 24 Août 2009, 18:26

Hello all, first, what a wonderfull project you have here, since I found LiberKey I just love it!

I'm a computer technician so before I knew LiberKey I had my own list of Portables Apps organized using PStart, of course I have some programs that Liberkey doesn't so I added my own menu to My Apps menu in LiberKey.

The problem is that I keep a copy of LiberKey and my programs in other 2 computers and keep them updated usings a synchronizing program.

When I used PStart I could run any program just find from USB or HDD using the path "appfolderapp.exe" and it worked even running from HDD or USB, now with liberkey the path for my programs in USB is "$Driveappfolderapp.exe" but when I try to run a program from HDD that path doesn't work because liberkey is not running from a usb drive..., is there a way to fix this and being able to use a path that works on USB and HDD? i tried using the same path method as PStart but no luck, also ".appfolderapp.exe" no luck either. Is there any other variable or path reference I can check?

Thanks you very much in advanced.
retghy
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re:Paths on HDD and USB Stick

Messagede JP4U » 24 Août 2009, 18:44

Hello and welcome on liberkey forums.
The liberkey use normaly paths like ..\..\appfolder\app.exe almost $drive\appfolderapp.exe in Asuite.
There will be soon an english forum but you can also have a bit of help in these post and in the EnglishHelp files here.

JP4U
JP4U
Team LiberKey
Team LiberKey

Re:Paths on HDD and USB Stick

Messagede retghy » 24 Août 2009, 19:04

JP4U écrit:
Hello and welcome on liberkey forums.
The liberkey use normaly paths like ..\..\appfolder\app.exe almost $drive\appfolderapp.exe in Asuite.
There will be soon an english forum but you can also have a bit of help in these post and in the EnglishHelp files here.

JP4U

Thank you very much! Your post was very helpfull!

Good to know there will be an english forum soon :)

Best wishes.
retghy
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers General discussions