There’s a newer stable release of Asuite

Discussions (excluding Support)
4 messages • Page 1 sur 1

There’s a newer stable release of Asuite

Messagede HND52087 » 24 Août 2010, 20:20

Hello everybody. Now, I’m new to LiberKey and I probably shouldn’t ask, because this is not a request or anything and I know that LiberKey is as good as you can get it, is just that I was wondering if the creators of LiberKey are going to update their version of Asuite. Because the latest stable version of Asuite (1.5.1.2) has newer features and it should be more stable. And there is another release, an unstable release of Asuite (2.0a1) that is going to be released some day, just so you know.

And there it is that is all I wanted to know so thanks for noticing and before I forget just remember that this is not a request or a suggestion; I’m not trying to force anybody to do anything.
HND52087
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: There’s a newer stable release of Asuite

Messagede Dji » 25 Août 2010, 12:48

If you tried v5.0 beta menu, you could see that Asuite is no more used.
"Si boire des coups, aller au concert ou au match, ça devient un combat
Alors tremblez, terroristes !
Parce qu'on est surentraînés !"
@glecalot
Dji
Administrator
Administrator

Messagede opendev » 25 Août 2010, 14:31

Hello HND52087 and welcome

Indeed, ASuite in LiberKey 4.x is not the latest version available from the editor El Salvador.
This topic has also been discussed here.

LiberKey 5.x uses a new menu developed by the LiberKey project. This allows us to interact more easily between LiberKeyTools and the new menu.
merci de lire ce message
please read this message
opendev
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Messagede HND52087 » 25 Août 2010, 20:19

Hello everybody. Well I came to say that I’m sorry about the post I didn’t know that somebody else wrote the same thing, I probably forgot to search like I always do, and so you know I’m still using LiberKey (4.9) and I saw the pictures of the new LiberKey (5.0) and I didn’t know that this version wasn’t using Asuite. Next time I should check before I write something, well that's what I wanted to say so sorry about the post and thanks for noticing.
HND52087
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

4 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers General discussions