Context menu goes blank

A problem using LiberKey ?
5 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Context menu goes blank

Messagede dikliu » 27 Août 2017, 09:28

I just installed the latest version of LiberKey onto my Windows 10 Home 64-bit computer. Whenever I launch LiberKey in Windows 10, then either immediately or in a few seconds, my right click context menu in Windows 10 malfunctions. When I right click on my Windows apps, let's say on Chrome, I only see a blank, white box. There is no text inside that box. I can vaguely make out the box's edges and they are very thin choppy black lines. These lines are perhaps just one pixel thick, if they are there at all.

On some apps, especially on apps with dark backgrounds, the context menu reappears. Yet, there are other apps that, when I right click, I get a partial context menu. It is as if some large, rectangular blocks of the context menu were erased.

Even with the white, blank context menu, I know that the commands are still there as, when I click on where I guess the "back", "reload" and "print" commands in the context menu is, these commands work. I just can't see these commands in the context menu. It is as if the context menu has white text on a white background.

Even after I have exited out of LiberKey, the context menu is still blank. I have tried to terminate LiberKey from Windows Task Manager. But, I can't find, or recognize, traces of Liberkey, in the Windows Task Manager. The only way to get the working context menu back, is to reboot Windows.

Please help.

Cordially,

Dik Liu
dikliu
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Context menu goes blank

Messagede MMB » 27 Août 2017, 21:41

First, check the graphic card driver !
MMB

Messagede dikliu » 28 Août 2017, 08:17

Since the problem comes from launching LiberKey, I thought that I'd check with you.
dikliu
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede dikliu » 09 Septembre 2017, 22:31

I have an ADM HD 6530D graphic card. I use Windows 10's Device Manager to update the graphic card driver. Device Manager responded that I already have the latest driver. I then look for an updated driver on AMD's web site, and it responded that the driver is updated with Windows 10's update. My Window 10 is set to update automatically. So, as far as I can tell, I do have the latest driver. Where do I go from here? Thanks.
dikliu
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede Ultack » 07 Novembre 2017, 23:37

This thread should be merged with this one https://www.liberkey.com/en/forums/supp ... -7374.html

They both talk about the same problem and its Win10 related. It as nothing to do with eh graphic card drivers.
Ultack
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

5 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers Support