Calc98: Scientific/Financial/Engineer etc. Calc

Propose and present new applications that could be integrated
Règles du forum
¤ Rules for applications' submission.
¤ Direct download links are prohibited and will be deleted without notice.
2 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Calc98: Scientific/Financial/Engineer etc. Calc

Messagede MicketsBR » 26 Mars 2010, 17:07

Description Language: English
Author's Description:
The calculator includes functions for statistics, use of different number bases (binary, octal, hexadecimal and base-n), metric units conversions and physical properties and constants. It has financial functions including investment, loan and savings calculations. It also calculates time functions and has a stopwatch feature and RPN (Reverse Polish Notation). It runs on Microsoft Windows (WindowsNT, Windows95/98/ME, Windows2000/XP) and WindowsCE (Pocket PC)

Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (WindowsNT, Windows95/98/ME, Windows2000/XP) and WindowsCE (Pocket PC)

License: Calc98 is freeware. You may use the software for a trial period of 90 days. After that time we ask you to register the product, free of charge.

Author's Site: http://www.calculator.org/default.aspx
Download Link: http://www.calculator.org/download.aspx

Some Screenshots:

Normal, Statistics and Financial:
ImageImageImage

Unit Converter:

Periodic Table:

Many more screenshots available here http://www.calculator.org/CalcScreens.aspx:

• Normal Decimal Mode
  • Statistics Mode
  • Finance Mode
  • User Customized
  • Units Convert
  • Physical Constants
  • RPN ModeBinary Mode
  • Hexadecimal Mode
  • Display Options
  • Time/Stopwatch Mode
  • Complex Numbers
  • Matrix/Array Mode
  • PeriodicTable
  • ASCII Mapping
  • Roman Numerals

My Opinion:
I had used Calc98 for many years, but had forgotten about it until now. It is very, very flexible and configurable, and has so many functions that one doesn't usually find inside a calculator, such as Roman Numerals, Periodic Table, ASCII Chart, Timer/Stopwatch. As well as all the other functions, suchs as Statistics, Finance, etc., all in one calculator.

The program is small (~300Kb, and the whole folder ~750Kb), portable, and free. The window is also small, but totally resizeable (buttons as well), and includes portrait/landscape modes.

The only thing it lacks is the list of last calculations performed, and the ability to type in a function in a command line, like one can do in SpeedCrunch. Or at least I think it doesn't have it - maybe I just haven't found it!.
MicketsBR
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Re: Calc98: Scientific/Financial/Engineer etc. Calc

Messagede akhouri_sarvesh » 30 Mars 2010, 11:25

Seems good will try !!
akhouri_sarvesh
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

2 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers Applications submission