Skype QIP2005

Propose and present new applications that could be integrated
Règles du forum
¤ Rules for applications' submission.
¤ Direct download links are prohibited and will be deleted without notice.
3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Skype QIP2005

Messagede qrsor » 26 Mai 2011, 15:21

Good morning =) I'm from Russia. Really liked your portable shell programming. Convenient and practical, nothing like this has not yet been met. Disappointing that no Skyps and QIP2005. And I wonder whether these programs are added to the list? And one more question. Will there be some sort of a program to yourself you could add a shell other portable program or not? If you say more specifically the installation of conventional portable programs which you have no website for example. And it is a pity that there is no possibility of installing ((already matched goodies. Such an opportunity is in StartCodySafe, which I now use it. But wa Projects interested in more with the exception of two items listed above))

Thank you for your attention. I apologize if some questions I have expressed perhaps as something wrong, just do not speak English and had to use a translator. I hope my suggestions are clear enough =)
qrsor
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Skype QIP2005

Messagede bichlepa » 26 Mai 2011, 16:51

I hope, the LiberKey team and other forum members will forgive me that write in the Russian language. :unsure:

Приветствую тебя в форум LiberKey.
Если я смог правильно понять, то ты хочешь знать, почему нету программы Skype и QIP2005. В LiberKey уже очень много программ, к сожалению ни все, которые можно было бы тоже добавить. Причины, почему этих программ нету, я точно не знаю, так как я только перевожу LiberKey в немецкий, но они могут быть законные (например, лицензионные условия не разрешают LiberKey распространять эти программы), бюджетные (так как LiberKey бесплатный) и недостаток времени.
Второй вопрос трудно отгадать, ты наверное хочешь знать, можно ли добавлять свои портативные программы. Ответ: Да! Скопируй твои портативные программы в папку "MyApps" и потом сделай ярлыки перетягивая исполнимые файлы мышкой в меню LiberKey. Ты тоже можешь распределить ярлыки в (новые) папки в меню LiberKey. И всё! B)

Если есть ещё вопросы или я тебя неправильно понял, то спрашивай.
bichlepa
German translator
German translator

Re: Skype QIP2005

Messagede qrsor » 26 Mai 2011, 17:30

Thank, you all so =) I did not expect so quickly get the answer. All works velekolepno added his favorite programs, and hence my first question decided avtamaticheski.
bichlepa Separately, thank you =) I hope the authorities will not quarrel about the Russian proposal)) I first wrote to the foreign forum and very pleased that responded completely to interisuyuschie me questions.
PS: Now I will use liberkey ...great program and very comfortable. I wish the team to success and good luck =)!!!
qrsor
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers Applications submission