Absolutely Fantastic!

Discussions (excluding Support)
1 message • Page 1 sur 1

Absolutely Fantastic!

Messagede GrahamG » 25 Avril 2012, 09:45

It's been two years since I last looked at LiberKey. I had been using Ceedo and then a couple of other portable launchers. In the end I was using just portable apps without a launcher. The other day I downloaded and installed LiberKey again and was really impressed.

The first thing I noticed was the ClearType on the menus - brilliant.
The second thing I noticed was how easy it was to install and update my favourite apps. PortableApps always takes a while to get some apps updated, LiberKey is much quicker to do that. Also, PortableApps have 'automated' their install process, but it's not nearly a good as LiberKey.
The third thing I noticed was that the file association in LiberKey is far superior to anything offered by PortableApps. Even with Coffee in PortableApps, if you clicked on a link in an email your preferred portable browser would not open up. In LiberKey it does - really brilliant.
There's now only a few portable apps that I go to PortableApps for, but then install these under MyApps in LiberKey - even that separation I really like.
Definitely staying with LiberKey from now on. It's far superior to the PortableApps platform and it's quicker than Ceedo.

Well done, you've got a really great product out there. I've noticed a couple of cosmetic items and will feed these back in the next few days.

All the best,
GrahamG, Cambridge, UK
GrahamG
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

1 message • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers General discussions