Au revoir

Discussions (excluding Support)
5 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Au revoir

Messagede opendev » 22 Décembre 2011, 18:20

Hello everybody,

This message is to inform you that, for personal reasons, I shall no longer take part to the LiberKey project.

This adventure, which I started in February 2007, was a positive and rich experience. The many discussions I had with you all (users, moderators, editors, translators, etc.) have been exciting. I thank you all very much.

LiberKey continue to live. Those now in command will tell you more about this future.

Happy holiday season to you all.

Very sincerely

Christophe (opendev)
merci de lire ce message
please read this message
opendev
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Au revoir

Messagede vagabond » 22 Décembre 2011, 19:20

Dear all

The leaving of Christophe is obviously far from being neutral: it's really not easy to find someone who is working so much with so much passion...
The work he has done is really considerable. To have seen all this taking place from the beginning I testimmony the most important respect.
So first of all: thank's to you Christophe for this incredible achievement!

Thank also to you all. Your enthusiasm to use the LiberKey always had been a key element, a true motivation.
At least, thank you very much for your messages of encouragement. They contributed to reinforce our determination to continue the story. Of course it would be sad to give up now.
Progressively the project took a impressive importance and its success continues to spread everywhere.
The means it asked daily became also rather important, but we will do all our best not be silent victims of our success.
You may have noticed that updates of the applications remained normal, thank you Romain (skybird)!
Now that the situation is getting clear we will be able to reactivate the system in its whole, especialy publish the latest translations witch are still sticked in the pipes. I take this opportunity to apologies the translators concerned by this big bug!

The project will officially change hands because the company wich sheltered it closes, but beside the leaving of Christophe the team remains the same. Still there are lots of things to do and invent around the LiberKey. And there are a certain number of features wich have today not been published but just asking to emerge. In short, enough to provide the LiberKey a very promising future.

I shall end by something like "The show must go on", "Long live to LiberKey" or stuff like that but what most important to me is to wish good luck to Christophe for the future, and I wish the best.
Thanks to him again for all we shared the last years around this great project.

Pierre-Yves
(vagabond)
vagabond
Administrator
Administrator

Messagede bichlepa » 22 Décembre 2011, 20:45

Dear Christophe,

a pity you leave us. :cry: But you have a personal life, too and I appreciate that.
Thank you a lot for your participation in development of LiberKey. I can't imagine a world without LiberKey. It has helped me much and is now installed everywhere it can be installed.

Thank you again, I wish you all the best!

Best regards
bichlepa
bichlepa
German translator
German translator

Messagede lliliil » 23 Décembre 2011, 15:47

Thanks Christophe for your work, I hope things work out for you :bigsmile:
lliliil
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede Pootle » 28 Décembre 2011, 12:46

Liberkey has changed the way I work. Many thanks for your efforts and best wishes for the future.

And further thanks to the remaining Liberkey team members who are continuing this great product!
Pootle
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

5 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers General discussions