[Outdated] Offline patch for 4.7?

Discussions (excluding Support)
15 messages • Page 2 sur 21, 2

Re: Menu Separators

Messagede gort » 20 Janvier 2011, 04:26

I miss having the ability to add menu separators in the new version 5.0. Do you have plans to put that option back in, or am I missing where they are currently available? I have a pretty extensive menu of applications in addition to the LiberKey applications and find the separators to be very helpful in navigating the menu.

I agree. The menu seperators gave a much higher level of customization lost in the new version. I miss the 4.7 format I had before.
gort
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Librekey is (corection "was") great!

Messagede gort » 20 Janvier 2011, 04:47

opendev a écrit:Hello jhondrick,

Nothing has been deleted, the migration process has created a backup in MyDocuments of your LiberKey.
The path is :
yourliberkeydirectory\MyDocuments\LBK_MIGRATION_BACKUP

To go back to your 4.x LiberKey (advice backup your LiberKey before) :

Rename :
yourliberkeydirectory\LiberKeyTools
TO
yourliberkeydirectory\LiberKeyTools_5.x

Copy all the content of :
yourliberkeydirectory\MyDocuments\LBK_MIGRATION_BACKUP
IN
yourliberkeydirectory\

Nota : during the copy process, accept overwriting files

When you consider all is working as before, you can delete :

- folder yourliberkeydirectory\LiberKeyTools_5.x
- folder yourliberkeydirectory\MyDocuments\LBK_MIGRATION_BACKUP

To avoid upgrade information, you can delete :
- shortcuts in asuite : LiberKey Tools -> "Check new LiberKey release" and "Check software updates"
- shortcuts in asuite : LiberKey Tools -> other tools... -> "Check new LiberKey release (silent)" and "Check software updates (silent)"

I tried to do this with mine, but some of my files from 4.7 are missing, or I didn't find the ones I needed. Does anyone have the files I need from 4.7? (Also, the back-up copy I have of 4.7 keeps telling me it didn't find "LKrun.exe" I don't see that file in any of the versions I have. Any ideas?)
gort
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Asuite Update Possible?

Messagede gort » 20 Janvier 2011, 05:41

manic23 a écrit:Hi, I note that the latest version of Asuite is 1.5.1.2 and LiberKey 4.7 uses Asuite 1.4

Is it possible to update the version of Asuite simply by overwriting the files on the USB stick? I only ask because I would like to use the themes that are available for the new version of Asuite.

Thanks in advance...

manic23

I liked the look of 4.7 better than the 5.0 version. Do you still have a copy of that? I'd like to get that Asuite 1.4 (or 1.5.1.2 if you only have that). (My back-up copy for 4.7 is missing some key files so I can't get it to run anymore.)
gort
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: [Solved] Offline patch for 4.7?

Messagede gort » 20 Janvier 2011, 05:44

skybird a écrit:Can you check if you have a file named: version.txt in LiberKey's root folder.

If not, create it and put this:
LiberKey
Ultimate
EN

Is there a way to go back to 4.7? (I have a back-up copy but it's missing some key files) Is there an archive copy available for download?
gort
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: [Solved] Offline patch for 4.7?

Messagede opendev » 20 Janvier 2011, 17:41

Hello gort,

LiberKey 5.x is a complete new product and is not compatible with previous 4.x version.

All your post have been merged in this subject (there are all concerning 4.x version)

For your information, support for 4.x has been dropped: regular LiberKey users have migrated for a long time.

About your problem to go back to 4.x, if you follow exactly this topic, it should work. Nothing has been deleted during the migration, all is present in yourliberkeydirectory\MyDocuments\LBK_MIGRATION_BACKUP
merci de lire ce message
please read this message
opendev
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Précédente

15 messages • Page 2 sur 21, 2

Retourner vers General discussions