restoring setting error

Discussions (excluding Support)
3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

restoring setting error

Messagede techroy » 05 Juin 2011, 12:34

i have installed all browser apps on my flash drive . when i eject my flash drive an error always poping out... restore setting on google chrome ... etc etc .. and i have to wait 10mins to use the apps again can you fix this feature ... or removing the restore setting feature .. coz its gving me a head ache >>> ^_^
techroy
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: restoring setting error

Messagede bichlepa » 05 Juin 2011, 15:06

Do you close LiberKey and Chrome and "Safely Remove Hardware" before you eject your flash drive?

I never have such a problem.
bichlepa
German translator
German translator

Re: restoring setting error

Messagede kokbira » 08 Septembre 2011, 14:48

I have the same problem, but because I use FolderSize, that, after closing folders and files that use the flash drive, in some way it continues monitoring them for some time. I had also some issues with some antivirus software in the past and one of my friends had some problems with his pendrive.

So:
- see if you have some software that could be monitoring files and folders in your pendrive (e.g. virus, antivirus, Windows processes, 3rd-party indexing processes...);
- check if your flash drive is ok (e.g. try to use LiberKey in another flash drive and see if the same issue occurs);
- after closing all files and folders of flash drive, wait for some time before trying to use the option to disconnect the device.
kokbira
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers General discussions