update Firefox 14 and miranda 0.10

Discussions (excluding Support)
6 messages • Page 1 sur 1

update Firefox 14 and miranda 0.10

Messagede nebrit » 21 Juillet 2012, 15:37

Firefox and miranda programs have new versions, and has not been updated LiberKey.

Firefox firefox 13 to 14
miranda 0.9.52 to 0.10
nebrit
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: update Firefox 14 and miranda 0.10

Messagede philipdk » 22 Juillet 2012, 09:07

miranda has had 3 updates, view my post and you will
see what i have had to do
philipdk
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede snoopyeab » 22 Juillet 2012, 13:43

Hey, it's the holiday season in france ( and in many other places ). People do have a real life as well.
Wait until they're back somewhere in August.
snoopyeab
Dutch translator
Dutch translator

Messagede CodeMaster » 10 Août 2012, 08:19

Holiday season, huh? Security doesn't take a holiday. Now that there has been ZERO development on any Liberkey applications in months, the company I work for is releasing a vulnerability report listing Liberkey as Malware. I can tell you with certainty that many applications not updated are now vulnerable to exploit by hackers and malicious code already in circulation on the web. Liberkey's developers obviously don't take the security of users' systems seriously. I hope they enjoy their months or years-long holiday vacation!!!

Refusing to code for any reason, whether holiday, vacation, lack of funds, or even if just due to laziness is completely unacceptable!!! I recommend users purge their systems of Liberkey and all Liberkey portable applications immediately. There are reliable alternatives available, currently supported, which offer a more secure portable applications environment.
CodeMaster
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede supernova3 » 10 Août 2012, 14:00

+1
supernova3
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Messagede GraveDigger27 » 12 Août 2012, 01:43

CodeMaster a écrit:Holiday season, huh? Security doesn't take a holiday. Now that there has been ZERO development on any Liberkey applications in months, the company I work for is releasing a vulnerability report listing Liberkey as Malware. I can tell you with certainty that many applications not updated are now vulnerable to exploit by hackers and malicious code already in circulation on the web. Liberkey's developers obviously don't take the security of users' systems seriously. I hope they enjoy their months or years-long holiday vacation!!!

Refusing to code for any reason, whether holiday, vacation, lack of funds, or even if just due to laziness is completely unacceptable!!! I recommend users purge their systems of Liberkey and all Liberkey portable applications immediately. There are reliable alternatives available, currently supported, which offer a more secure portable applications environment.

Chill out dude - it irritates me too that LiberKey hasn't been updated for a while, but as people have pointed out the vacation schedule is different over in Europe. I don't know why they haven't issued a new update for a few weeks now, but I'm more than willing to give them a chance to catch up.

If you're not happy then switch to PortableApps.com or WinPenPack or one of the other alternatives you talked about - some of us are willing to wait rather than bash them about their lack of production right now... :woohoo:
GraveDigger27
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

6 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers General discussions