Userguide available?

Discussions (excluding Support)
2 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Userguide available?

Messagede Bifo68 » 18 Juillet 2011, 16:48

Hi to everyone,

I'm using PortableApps on my usb sticks for several years. Last week a colleague of mine told me about Liberkey. It looks very amazing and has features I missed in the past.

Now my question: Is there any documentation available? I looked for it in the forum but I found an old versioned helpfile only.

Particually I look for the procedure to backup the applications preferences and configurations and to restore them like in PortableApps. Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Bifo
Bifo68
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Userguide available?

Messagede vagabond » 19 Juillet 2011, 11:36

Hello Bifo68 and welcome on the forums
Bifo68 a écrit:I'm using PortableApps on my usb sticks for several years. Last week a colleague of mine told me about Liberkey. It looks very amazing and has features I missed in the past.
Yes, the LiberKey menu is much more evolved than PortableApps™©®@ (comming soon™)...
And much more beautiful too :P

Bifo68 a écrit:Now my question: Is there any documentation available? I looked for it in the forum but I found an old versioned helpfile only.
There is currently no comprehensive documentation. But you probably will notice that most manipulations are very simple and require no specific information.

Bifo68 a écrit:Particually I look for the procedure to backup the applications preferences and configurations and to restore them like in PortableApps. Many thanks in advance.
The very old versions of LiberLey had this feature but it has be removed several years ago when the online updater has started to take care to keep the config files of previous installed versions.
If you want to copy your apps parameters from an usb key to another one, you can use an app like FreeFileSync.
But maybe it's not what you're trying to do?
vagabond
Administrator
Administrator

2 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers General discussions