mp3+jpeg to video??

If you are looking for a specific application
5 messages • Page 1 sur 1

mp3+jpeg to video??

Messagede noaven » 13 Juin 2010, 01:27

hi!!
i need an app to make simple videos from just a picture and an audio file (mp3)!!

you know ... like these youtube music videos!

any ideas??

tried already format factory/xmedia recode/avidemux
noaven
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: mp3+jpeg to video??

Messagede Laurentxp » 13 Juin 2010, 09:34

You can create slideshow with IrfanView, FastStone Image Viewer and XnView but you obtain an exe or scr

PhotoFilmStrip creates movies out of your pictures in just 3 steps. First select your photos, customize the motion path and render the video. There are several output possibilities for VCD, SVCD, DVD up to FULL-HD. Creates animated slideshows. (extract with Universal Extractor)

Slide Show Movie Maker can create an AVI-file from a series of .bmp or .jpg images. Images can have professional-looking fade-in and fade-out effects plus attractive text overlays. The program's clean-looking interface is logically laid out; you should become productive within just a few minutes of running it. Keep in mind that .avi files can become quite large and take a long time to render. However, Slide Show Maker lets you choose to save output using any one of your system's installed .avi codecs, so the file size and generation time will vary depending upon which one you choose.

Import wav (you must convert your mp3)
Laurentxp

Messagede noaven » 13 Juin 2010, 10:22

thanks very much Laurentxp!!!

Slide Show Movie Maker last updated in 2004 and seems that there are some bugs with win7 64!

but PhotoFilmStrip is excellent and so simple to use and open source!! !! thanks you!! :)
however there is very small bug ... it needs 2 picts in order to export properly !! this is not problem at all! i just import the same pic twice !! :) :) :)

also find instructions to make portable http://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=1524 !!!
it will nice to see it on liberkey in the future !!!
noaven
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Messagede Laurentxp » 13 Juin 2010, 10:26

noaven a écrit:however there is very small bug ... it needs 2 picts in order to export properly !! this is not problem at all! i just import the same pic twice !! :) :) :)

It's for Pan and Zoom Effect
Laurentxp

Messagede Andie608 » 20 Mars 2012, 03:58

I know a tool that is powerful function and you can mp3+jpeg to video easily , its editing function is so suppuring , but I cannot remember the site clearly , I will check it out and tell you later .
Andie608
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

5 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers Search applications