LiberKeyMenu shown at different location

A problem using LiberKey ?
5 messages • Page 1 sur 1

LiberKeyMenu shown at different location

Messagede bitleader » 21 Février 2013, 01:22

Hello again,

I've found another annoying issue. I have an 3pp app which has an "special" type of window called AppBar. This window is behave same as the windows system tray. This window is located on top of the screen (while the system tray is on bottom of the screen). In that case when LiberKey app is shut down than it forgets its last location. Every time I launch it it displays the menu window in a wrong location. It shows its menu upper and upper (formula like new_YLoc = last_YLoc - AppBar.height).

I made a small video (http://pub.bitfront.hu/liberkey/lk-video2.mp4) about this issue.
bitleader
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: LiberKeyMenu shown at different location

Messagede JP4U » 21 Février 2013, 22:41

Good evening.

Thankx for your videos, that help us to understand how the bugs happens.

For these one, I'm afraid that is linked to your PC configuration, perhaps because of the AppBar.

Normaly the Liberkey position is stored when you close it, in LiberkeyTools\LiberkeyMenu\data\user_prefs.xml
this line :
Code: Tout sélectionner
<Main x="846" y="268" w="451" h="489"/>

Have you the same problem when you simply hide the main menu with the middle button under Liberkey Tools' button or with the keyboard shortcuts (Liberkey Tools => Configuration => User Interface => Keyboard shortcuts) ?

In advance, thanks for yours tests.

JP4U
JP4U
Team LiberKey
Team LiberKey

Messagede bitleader » 22 Février 2013, 00:20

Hello,

The problem occurs only when I quit from the LiberKey. There is no problem when I close it clicking to the middle of the button or hit the ESC (on keyboard). I looked into the config file user_prefs.xml you mentioned and found that the value of the y param is reduced by 48 px (the same as the height of the AppBar).

It is no problem for me to test the LiberKey at all. I'm going to help you if I can.
Thanks.
bitleader
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede JP4U » 22 Février 2013, 21:46

Hello.

As, I supose the problem is linked with your configuration with AppBar.
I don't know if it's a Windows problem or directly the AppBar, but for the Liberkey's menu when it closes, the position information read is wrong.
Not sure that the team can try solved it quicly, there are a lot of other tasks to realised, like finished modify update system for the apps.
Sorry.

JP4U
JP4U
Team LiberKey
Team LiberKey

Messagede kuergee » 24 Avril 2013, 18:49

Hello,
I just entered the forum because on my desktop the liberKey main window also cannot keep where it is. Each time I start, the window has moved a bit in the direction of the windows (7) toolbar, which is at the left side of the desktop (yes, vertically). I always keep the resolution at 1920x1080, and the toolbar is always visible. I'm afraid there is a bug, not unlike the one the threadstarter found.
Please try to stop LiberKey from wandering around - it's really annoying...
kuergee
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

5 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers Support