How to install all programs in one click ?

Discussions (excluding Support)
13 messages • Page 1 sur 21, 2

How to install all programs in one click ?

Messagede gumush » 24 Septembre 2012, 11:21

Hi , i want to install all programs. I installed ultimate package one click but installing other softwares requires installation one by one.
Is there any other way to install all ?
gumush
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: How to install all programs in one click ?

Messagede Dji » 24 Septembre 2012, 11:42

No way, sorry.
"Si boire des coups, aller au concert ou au match, ça devient un combat
Alors tremblez, terroristes !
Parce qu'on est surentraînés !"
@glecalot
Dji
Administrator
Administrator

Messagede MarPai » 17 Octobre 2012, 09:51

Maybe if enough people put their money where there mouth is they will be willing to develop a "Complete" version with all the software installed. You can but ask if they would be willing to do such a project for some donations.
MarPai
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede dleigh » 16 Janvier 2013, 13:50

Don't know if adding my opinion helps, but I would love a function where by I could add ALL programs that I don't currently have installed. Even if I could simply download all the installation files for my installation that I don't have installed yet - that would be an improvement over the 1-by-1 process. Sorry if this is a frequently asked-for-but-will-never-be-implemented feature (is there a FAQ?)

I use LiberKey on "utility" machines (I do network administration and IT troubleshooting) where I simply want to have a FULL toolkit without having to select my tools individually. So I install LiberKey and WSCC and that saves me a bunch of time in doing individual installs.
dleigh
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede akhouri_sarvesh » 16 Janvier 2013, 18:02

All Software ..? :ohmy:

I think there are a few similar type of software's which do more or less same type of work - it is user's choice which one they prefer, and may differ from individual to individual. Hence, I don't see need for installation of all the software unless someone wants to have them all just for the sake of collection.

This is purely my view ! I only keep application which I use or may be of use to me. :side:
akhouri_sarvesh
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Messagede dleigh » 16 Janvier 2013, 19:43

I totally understand situations where one wants to create a very specific toolkit.

There are other situations and approaches, however, where having every possible tool at one's disposal is also helpful. Many a time, I've had to try different tools that "do the same thing" to find that ONE SPECIAL FEATURE that solves my problem. Sometimes that's also without internet access available. So I create USB sticks and laptop machines that have LOTS of tools on them and now and then I update those tool sets.

WSCC has an option to allow you to update all installed tools AND to install new ones. Very simple and very helpful. I just wish that LiberKey would make adding new tools as easy as updating existing ones.
dleigh
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede akhouri_sarvesh » 17 Janvier 2013, 20:38

I understand that apart from the three suite if an additional option listing all software could be incorporated as "fourth suite" will be highly appreciated. This will help the user to select a few additional apps of his choice apart from the suite.

Another option could be to provide full catalog list with check boxes for selection. List could be ordered by title or category. [I expect to see similar feature in a future version] ;) ;)
akhouri_sarvesh
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Messagede dleigh » 18 Janvier 2013, 09:06

The list with check boxes would be nice. I have a Firefox plugin that allows me to automatically check boxes in selected text. So that would be a fairly easy process!
dleigh
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede kokbira » 13 Février 2013, 19:22

Click on existing LK folder from a drive and maintain mouse button pressed. Drag and drop to a folder of another drive :lol:
kokbira
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Messagede dleigh » 13 Février 2013, 20:46

Assuming that one of the folders actually HAS ALL the programs in it. There's the rub. :S
dleigh
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Suivante

13 messages • Page 1 sur 21, 2

Retourner vers General discussions