Looking for a good new Backup program

If you are looking for a specific application
14 messages • Page 2 sur 21, 2

Re: Looking for a good new Backup program

Messagede MicketsBR » 04 Mai 2010, 03:41

I agree.

But it doesn't solve my problem. I want to MOVE old files to a folder, and eventually delete them.

Actually, I want to perform actions on files based on one or more criteria: modified date, name, or whatever. Actions: rename, move, recycle, or whatever.

Mickets
MicketsBR
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Messagede akhouri_sarvesh » 06 Mai 2010, 17:42

You can try and see if any of the following software's serve your purpose.

These are all free.
akhouri_sarvesh
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Messagede derekzanderson » 20 Mai 2021, 20:08

If you're still interested, then I recommend you this backup solution for Office 365 https://spinbackup.com/products/office-365-backup/. Its flawless work is exactly what my company needed to protect our data. It was very easy to set up and implement.
derekzanderson
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede Sarahfury » 18 Mars 2023, 12:03

If you're looking for a simple backup program that allows you to move files instead of copying them, here are a few options that you may want to consider:

- SyncBackFree: SyncBackFree is a free backup and synchronization software that allows you to move files as well as copy them. The software includes features such as file filtering, job scheduling, and remote file access, and is available in both free and paid versions.
- AOMEI Backupper Standard: AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free backup and recovery software that allows you to move files as well as copy them. The software includes features such as file syncing, disk imaging, and system cloning, and is available in both free and paid versions.
- Macrium Reflect Free: Macrium Reflect Free is a free backup and disk imaging software that allows you to move files as well as copy them. The software includes features such as disk cloning, file and folder backup, and incremental backups, and is available in both free and paid versions.
- EaseUS Todo Backup Free: EaseUS Todo Backup Free is another free backup and recovery software that allows you to move files as well as copy them. The software includes features such as file syncing, disk cloning, and system backup and recovery, and is available in both free and paid versions.
- GS RichCopy 360: GS RichCopy 360 is a powerful data replication and synchronization software that supports moving files as well as copying them. The software includes features such as multi-threaded file copying, file compression, job scheduling, and email notifications, and is available in both free and paid versions.

All of these programs are free and easy to use, and they allow you to move files as well as copy them. They also offer a range of additional features that can help you manage your backups and ensure that your data is protected.
Sarahfury
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Précédente

14 messages • Page 2 sur 21, 2

Retourner vers Search applications