Liberkey makes Windows 10 very slow

A problem using LiberKey ?
21 messages • Page 3 sur 31, 2, 3

Re: Liberkey makes Windows 10 very slow

Messagede czmyt » 18 Mars 2019, 05:13

Same problem here. Running LiberKey on a micro SD card in my Microsoft Surface Go (8GB, 128GB, LTE model), which is running Windows 10 Enterprise. LiberKey was working fine for two months, then all of a sudden, this problem appeared. I could not find the cause of the problem. There was a Microsoft Windows and Office update that I installed last week. I also have LiberKey on my other travel notebook, an Asus Q324UA, running Windows 10 Pro and fully up-to-date. LiberKey continues to work fine on the Asus machine. I tried copying over the version from the Asus machine to the version on the Surface Go, to see if that would fix a possible corruption problem. Did not work. I also tried reinstalling LiberKey on the Surface Go, but that did not correct the problem. My best guess is that there is a problem with something that LiberKey does when I press the "Close LiberKey menu" button. Immediately, the system tray icons stop functioning. The ToolTip for all of the icons is the same (the ToolTip for one of the running icons). Also, LiberKey does not disappear from the Taskbar. It sort of half disappears if you can visualize that. Then I will experience the problems that others have reported in this message thread.
czmyt
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Précédente

21 messages • Page 3 sur 31, 2, 3

Retourner vers Support