[Solved] Cant use the "Add Applications" Function

A problem using LiberKey ?
3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

[Solved] Cant use the "Add Applications" Function

Messagede Marder » 03 Janvier 2010, 20:55

Hi there,

i´m using LiberKey quite a while now and all worked very fine.
But then i asked myself if there isnt a way to check the webpage easily about new software and i find the way in LiberKey himself *thumbsup*!

But after i started the Option nothing happend only a new webpage has been opened and linked to http://www.liberkey.com/en/applications ... talog.html.

For testing i have download a new suite with no additional Software and with no own apps on it. Just the basic one. After starting the option to add applications a popup came up on my desktop wich i confirmed and after that a new webpage was opened where i can see all new software for LiberKey.

Then i have copied the whole ..\LiberKey\LiberKeyTools folder from the basic LiberKey to my normaly used one but nothing was happend again.

Has anyone any idea how to solve this problem so i can use this option?

I am using LiberKey on a win7 system with admin rights and with no antivirus for testing.
Marder
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Cant use the "Add Applications" Function

Messagede skybird » 03 Janvier 2010, 21:59

Hi Marder.

In "LiberKey Tools" category, what is the Executable path of Add applications' shortcut ? (right click >> Properties)
skybird
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Re: Cant use the "Add Applications" Function

Messagede Marder » 03 Janvier 2010, 23:19

Many Thanks for this big hint!
I dont know why but i´ve never thought about to look at the properties.

On my normaly used LiberKey the Executable path was pointed to http://www.liberkey.com/addapps.php and on the testing LiberKey ist was pointed to ..\..\LiberKeyTools\LkWebGate\LkWebGate.exe. Now the webpage is showing me the newly available software!
Marder
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

3 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers Support