[Solved] New User / confused

A problem using LiberKey ?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

[Solved] New User / confused

Postby pmar2uk » 20 March 2014, 17:53

I have just started using Liberkey and it is such a good idea .

The problem I am having is that I am downloading and installing the Liberkey program to my Pen drive and then it gives me the option of installing a number of suites , to start with I wanted the ultimate suite so that I can try all the programs that I want to and be selective later on .The problem is that it gets about maybe 10 or so programs of downloading into the suite and then stops and doesnt start again .

Could somebody tell me if there is an option to download all to your laptop hard drive and then synchronise to your pen drive that way all programs are installed quickly and all updates reside on your laptop and only the updates get relayed to your pen drive

I have a 16gb pen driveso have lots of space .

suggestions please .
pmar2uk
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: New User / confused

Postby JP4U » 20 March 2014, 21:26

Hello and welcome on forums.

One of the advantage use portable apps is that you can effectivelly use them on a computer and a Pen drive, and you can synchronize their folder when one of the two Liberkey is running .
In the Liberkey you can found two apps for synchronization :
DSynchronize or
FreeFileSync.

For the first problem to install apps, you can manage apps with the online catalog. On it you can use the button Sync my Liberkey with the website.
Another way is using in Liberkey menu Liberkey Tools => Manage application => Browse the application catalog .
If you prefer install one suite you can found under it Liberkey Tools => Manage application => Install an aplication suite .
In these tools you can see if some apps are installed, have some update, or aren't already installed.

To remove apps you can use Liberkey Tools => Manage application => Add/Remove programs.

JP4U
JP4U
Team LiberKey
Team LiberKey

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Support