Install ALL Apps

Discussions (excluding Support)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Install ALL Apps

Postby Budfudder » 23 May 2022, 03:29

How do I get ALL of the LiberKey applications installed? I downloaded and installed the Ultimate package, but it doesn't install everything. If I go into the Catalog I have to go through and manually install every app individually - it's very time-consuming and manual.

So how do I just get it to install everything there is?
Budfudder
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 05 August 2012, 02:43

Re: Install ALL Apps

Postby davis01 » 30 September 2026, 10:09

I understand the frustration here. Installing the Ultimate package and then discovering that it doesn't include every application makes the process feel much more manual than expected.
davis01
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 September 2026, 10:07


2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 102 guests