Install ALL Apps

Discussions (excluding Support)
2 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Install ALL Apps

Messagede Budfudder » 23 Mai 2022, 03:29

How do I get ALL of the LiberKey applications installed? I downloaded and installed the Ultimate package, but it doesn't install everything. If I go into the Catalog I have to go through and manually install every app individually - it's very time-consuming and manual.

So how do I just get it to install everything there is?
Budfudder
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
 
Messages: 6
Inscription: 05 Août 2012, 02:43

Re: Install ALL Apps

Messagede davis01 » 30 Septembre 2026, 10:09

I understand the frustration here. Installing the Ultimate package and then discovering that it doesn't include every application makes the process feel much more manual than expected.
davis01
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
 
Messages: 1
Inscription: 30 Septembre 2026, 10:07


2 messages • Page 1 sur 1

Retourner vers General discussions

Qui est en ligne

Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 64 invités