LiberKey Menu 5.0 beta available

Provides some LiberKey tools versions under development
83 messages • Page 5 sur 91, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Re: LiberKey Menu 5.0 beta available

Messagede klacenas » 20 Juin 2010, 04:15

I've tried many portable menu's before, but none is comparable to Liberkey. Especially with new 5.0 Menu, it's so nice and functional. Add that to the well selected collection of portable software, plus the smooth update!
klacenas
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede dovari » 25 Juin 2010, 15:28

hi..

i want to know, there is a way to start automatycally the liberkey 5.0 version when the Pc start?
now, is starting always with 4.9 version...

there is a way?

Thanks & great work!
dovari
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede Laurentxp » 25 Juin 2010, 17:32

Hi, disable autorun of LiberKey 4.9
File, Options, disable "Start LiberKey on system startup"
Put choice=5 in LiberKey.ini and put a shortcut of LiberKey.exe in the startup folder
Laurentxp

Messagede dovari » 26 Juin 2010, 08:31

Laurentxp a écrit:Hi, disable autorun of LiberKey 4.9
File, Options, disable "Start LiberKey on system startup"
Put choice=5 in LiberKey.ini and put a shortcut of LiberKey.exe in the startup folder

Thanks!
dovari
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede bichlepa » 29 Juin 2010, 13:34

Hi, LiberKey-Team

I miss one feature in LiberKey.

It would be great, if LiberKey will detect on startup on which computer it is running and depending on that change some configurations.

For example:
  • The animations are enabled if I run LiberKey at home, but they are disabled if I start LiberKey on an other slow computer
  • If I run LiberKey at school I want some applications be started automatically on startup. But if I run LiberKey at home I don't want any applications be started on startup because everything I need is already running.

Maybe that could be solved with configuration profiles that are activated depending on which computer LiberKey runs.
I hope you'll find a solution. :huh:
bichlepa
German translator
German translator

Messagede Lockszmith » 30 Juin 2010, 12:51

bichlepa a écrit:It would be great, if LiberKey will detect on startup on which computer it is running and depending on that change some configurations.

I second this notion, though I have already solved part of this by writing my own scripts, but this would be a great benefit for others.

I have a large "Portable applications" folder on my system, which I sync between several systems so that all the settings / updates / documents keep in-sync. having different profiles per machine would be an interesting feature (I think only autoruns and some eye-candy are needed to be different)

Great update, love it.
Lockszmith
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Messagede bichlepa » 02 Juillet 2010, 09:42

I found a bug in the window 'portable applications installed'.

First I click on 'Paint.NET': _________________________ Then I click on 'Partition find and mount':
Image . . Image

As you see the name of the application is still the old one.
bichlepa
German translator
German translator

Messagede ambani » 04 Juillet 2010, 19:08

Hey guys, Good Job on the 5.0 beta. Looks really great.

Few things,
1. Is there an option to start LK 5.0 directly in the task bar, without showing the menu.
2. I miss the menu pop-up when I reach the extremity of the screens. For e.g. I have kept it on the right side of the screen.
3. I would like the menu to fade away, if it is not active. Rather than having to click the close option.
4. I see a cool new option to safely close all LK apps. Can this option be extended to then shut down the PC. This way with one click I can shut down LK and then shut down the PC. Currently 1 in 10 times RocketDock does not close correctly and I need to restore it on next startup.
ambani
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede tridentcore » 06 Juillet 2010, 13:37

when the official release date for the LiberKey 5? In my PC is doing well without problem... Still loving it.. Maybe you can add fade effect for this... once again... AWESOME..!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
tridentcore
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede jtidwell » 09 Juillet 2010, 16:44

First of all, LOVE the new menu. Great Job!

I have one little quirk that I found. I am a front-end developer and when ever I type <strong>{space} the menu pops up in the middle of my screen.

It seems like an awesome shortcut (if I new what the hotkey was and it was configurable), but gets annoying when trying to develop.
jtidwell
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

PrécédenteSuivante

83 messages • Page 5 sur 91, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Retourner vers Development