is the development of liberkey ceased ?

Discussions (excluding Support)
99 messages • Page 6 sur 101 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Re: is the development of liberkey ceased ?

Messagede TaranQ » 20 Septembre 2012, 16:50

Another user waiting eagerly for new updates ...... or at least to hear the project isn't dead ....
TaranQ
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede DennisW » 20 Septembre 2012, 20:48

I really hope the project is not dead. I am in a location where I cannot get updates for programs (content blocked by organization) and the lkf files are the only chance I get to update.
So for the next six months it's using the last update that was available or not at all.
DennisW
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede putzik » 26 Septembre 2012, 14:26

Dji a écrit:
putzik a écrit:He hopes it, but he doesn't know it. :woohoo:

I got direct confirmation the project is not dead. Twice. So I trust it and I am confident but I have to admit I don't know it because I'm not active team member but I repeat, I trust them.

In France, we have a proberb saying "Dont' shoot the ambulance" ;)

Hi,
In the rest of the world, we're using rather to say "Don't shoot the piano player" :whistle:

First, you were hoping, now, do you trust, but that doesn't change the fact, that so truly you don't have the vaguest notion, what happens soon. :unsure:

It's obvious, that you aren't the member of the team, and therefore, it is not your job to make any reliable conclusions.

That should do the Author, ultimately is in the program also integrated an option, that is called "Read news", and they were distributed quite often in the past few months and even were shown automatically when running the program.

Thus it is possible and not too complicated for the programer, to tell to users of his software, what's going on, and what's next with the development of the program.

And if he doesn't it, then it's very difficult, at least for me, to take him seriously.

To put it another way, the piano player makes himself a target. :evil:

If you're aslo really keeping in touch with the programmer, tell him that rather, than to provide us with water-level reports, they don't really correspond to reality. :ohmy:
putzik
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede akhouri_sarvesh » 26 Septembre 2012, 18:28

I do agree !!

I would request that one of the developer's team member should respond and declare the situation - Lot of guessing is going on - please put forward a clear declaration whether the development has stopped or paused for a while.

At least provide the installer maker so that others can provide unofficial updates for the time being.
akhouri_sarvesh
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Messagede christinat » 26 Septembre 2012, 22:18

Hello moderators, programmers and translators at LiberKey.

Time is running out -- like so many users in this forum, me too would like to get an answer. A true, clear und reliable answer about the future of the LiberKey project. NOW.

And this answer must not be from a moderator (don't take it personal pls) but from one of the project leaders (or is the whole thing a one man show?).

The current situation is not acceptable - really. I got in contact with LiberKey by mail, I offered my help, I offered to pay some money - just to get the thing going on again. But noting - no answer.

On Sep 7th one moderator wrote in this forum that the project will be going on - "just wait two more weeks".

Sorry guys, but those 2 weeks are over.

And the project still looks more than dead - still no single little app updated.

Me and about 240'000'000 other users worldwide are waiting for updates since June 20th '12 - that's almost eternity in informatics.

As I said, this situation is neither acceptable nor professionally handled - the update and information policy doesn't exist anymore. They user doesn't get updates and doesn't get infos.

So I urgently request you to get one of the lead programmers to this forum and give us an answer that we can rely on.
christinat
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede Isys » 27 Septembre 2012, 10:24

Dji a écrit:once life turbulences have left some fresh air to concerned persons

If these 'life turbulences' are so severe that the team cannot take 10 minutes to reassure us then it seems unlikely that updates will resume any time soon. Otherwise, we must assume that they simply can't be bothered. Either way, John T Haller must be laughing his head off.
Isys
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede Night » 27 Septembre 2012, 11:00

Night
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede mikereather1 » 27 Septembre 2012, 15:37

I have been told that due to the busts of the group Anonymous, two of the developers are still awaiting bail and until the get out they can not update the program of course. I’ll keep you informed.

Mike
mikereather1
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede Irishlander » 27 Septembre 2012, 21:53

@mikereather1
oh my god ... now we know why the programm is dead ...

so let us burn the bones of liberkey and go away ... :lol:
Irishlander
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Messagede FrankYo » 28 Septembre 2012, 10:12

mikereather1 a écrit:...due to the busts of the group Anonymous, two of the developers are still awaiting bail...
Mike

The situation is even worse : It is top secret but the real name of the main programmer is ... Kim Dotcom
:lol:
:P
FrankYo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

PrécédenteSuivante

99 messages • Page 6 sur 101 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Retourner vers General discussions